Home  |  Search Other Property   About Us  |  Contact
 
 
 
Your Source For Arkansas Recreational Property - Hunting, Fishing & More 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    7  Previous Page
 
  KEY FEATURES
    
l  BEAUTIFUL VIEWS!
l  10 MINUTES TO DEGRAY LAKE
l  15 MINUTES TO HOT SPRINGS   
l  2 HOMES
l  11 PONDS
l  CREEK
l  CLUB HOUSE WITH PAVILION
l  BARNS AND CROSS FENCING
l  Virtual Tour
    
 AGENCY DETAILS
    
United Country -
Hometown Realtors  
    
627 Clinton St, Po Box 374
Arkadelphia AR 71923

    
Office: (870) 246-2984,
(866) 584-2984
Fax: (870) 230-8389
   
 
    
      
    
    
    
                                

 

 

   
   

PICTURE PERFECT RANCH NEAR HOT SPRINGS, AR!

 
   

Wait till you see this!! Located just minutes from DeGray Lake and Hot Springs sits this beautiful ranch/farm. The views from this property are breath-taking! The property includes a 2 bedroom, 1 bath log home, a 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 3200 square ft. home, a third home that is currently used for storage, a 40x60 dairy barn, a 640 ft. layer house used for hay storage, a 100x66 steel pole barn, a 3000 square ft. club house with a 1250 square foot pavilion and a covered 5 stand for sporting clays. Approximately 25-30% of the acreage is in mananged pine timber, the rest is in pasture land with 60-70% of the open acreage being used for hay. Other features of this property include 11 ponds, a running creek, an arena area, round pin, an older barn, and plenty of nice home spots. If you would like more information call Melinda Jones or one of our professional associates at 870-246-2984 or email melinda@brownhardman.com *Buyer’s broker must be identified on first contact AND agent must accompany prospect on first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If this condition is not met fee participation will be at sole discretion of United Country Hometown Realtors.

PROPERTY NUMBER: 03007-31460        PRICED AT: $2,997,000.00



Follow Us On:

Facebook

 

Twitter

 

You Tube

 

 

Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor United Country Real Estate shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.

 
 
   
    Home  |  Search Real Estate  |  About Us  |  Contact  |  Site Map

                                                        Copyright © 2008 United Country Real Estate

  

 

Each Office Independently Owned And Operated
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use