Santa Fe Trail Ranch Lot F14. This 38 acre parcel is nestled among the ponderosa on the premier ranch development just south of Trinidad. Enjoy the beauty of Fisher's Peak and Raton Mesa views as well as wildlife watching (elk, bear, deer, and more). City water available and power at property edge.
Las Animas County, Colorado is a wonderful place to live. Trinidad, the county seat, is a revitalized town in south-central Colorado just 15 miles north of the New Mexico border. Trinidad had one of its hey-days as a stop on the Santa Fe Trail; then another boom with the coal industry, and now the town and area stand on the brink of yet another hey-day with the varied industries of tourism, an expanding visual and performing arts community, historic preservation, and coal-bed methane.
Driving to Trinidad from Denver, you see the sign that says, "We've saved the best for last." It's true! Mountain vistas, great water, mild temperatures, friendly people, proximity to cultural centers and affordable housing and properties abound in this undiscovered area in southern Colorado.
Our area is one of Colorado's Best Kept Secrets!
And prices are still affordable!
- Trinidad is for everyone -- adults, families, kids, business.
- Over 300 days of sunshine every year! Great climate!
- Nicklaus Design golf course at Cougar Canyon.
- Growing live theatre and arts community.
- Skate Park ranked 9th by champion skater Tony Hawk.
- Cimino Park along Trinidad's Riverwalk.
- Trinidad Lake State Park, Bosque del Oso State Wildlife Area, San Isabel National Forest.
- Historic architecture and hometown atmosphere.
- Great place to retire, raise your family or relocate your business.
- Abundant wildlife and outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Trinidad, CO -- where legends were made and the west was wild!
Home of Kit Carson, where Batt Masterson was the sheriff and Black Jack Ketchum and the Hole in the Wall gang hung out! Main Street is part of the Historic Santa Fe Trail. In fact, the earlier settlers found Trinidad so inviting they abandoned their trek west and made Trinidad their home!
Welcome to our community. We look forward to talking with you about our area and this property. We are members of a multiple listing service and we can help you with properties even if they are not listed by our agency. Please give us a call at 719 . 845 . 8489. We promise you the highest level of customer service and professionalism.
For more information about Trinidad and Las Animas County, see the following websites: Historic Trinidad, Santa Fe Trail Colorado Mountain Branch and check the Area Links on the left.
Contact us with your questions: ScenicWestProperties@UnitedCountry.com
PROPERTY NUMBER: 05024-10190
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not
guaranteed and should be independently verified.
All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor United
Country Real Estate shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.