( *  Required Field)
* Name:

* Address:

* City:

* State:

* Zip Code:


* Home Phone:


What is a tax deferred exchange?
Internal Revenue Code Section 1031 allows you the opportunity to
defer capital gains taxes owed upon the sale of investment or income property by exchanging the property for other like-kind property. The IRS states specific guidelines that must be followed and a Qualified Intermediary provides for a safe harbor exchange.


Let us show you just how easy
a 1031 Exchange can be.
Just as real estate relies on location tax-deferred exchange depends
on detail.  Each transaction merits two exchange counselors to ensure thorough and consistent attention to the exchange. That is why United Country Real Estate has teamed up with Starker Services, Inc. As the nation's oldest, largest and most experienced independent qualified intermediary firm, Starker Services, Inc., provides immediate
personal attention and guaranteed satisfaction.
Use the form to learn more about Starker Services, Inc. and 1031
Tax Deferred Exchanges or contact your local United Country Broker. 

\800-999-1020 Ext. 103


Previous Page
    Home | About Us | Contact Us | Site Map                                  

United Country Real Estate -
1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
Privacy Statement | Terms Of Use

Each Office Independently Owned And Operated. 
The information provided
herein is deemed accurate, but subject to errors, omissions, price changes, prior sale or withdrawal. United Country
does not guarantee or is anyway responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information, and provides
said information without warranties of any kind.  Please verify all facts with the affiliate.